Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer

It's summer and it finally feels like it to me. What are you doing for fun? We just got back from a family reunion. Have you been to see a FREE movie? Are you trying to keep cool at the pool? I have been taking classes over the summer semester (I know, what was I thinking!) so we haven't done many of the fun things I would like to do. If you have kids, remember that there will always be another deal. For me, I would rather use my time right now making memories with my kids. Today we are going to have a picnic at the park. We are planning on going to Roaring Springs for their PM Plunge one Thursday (only $12 admission after 4 on Thursdays). I'm not saying I won't be deal shopping at all, just that my focus right now is on having fun and I hope you are too. Speaking of kids, we visited an amazing local photographer and I will post some pictures from her later.

No comments: