Monday, October 13, 2008

Rite Aid Rebates through Saturday

Heather showed me all the stuff from the Rite Aid rebates for this week. Tons of medicines which I think are great to have on hand and great for food storage. How many times do we end up running to the drug store late at night? If you get these items you will have a nice stash and hopefully won't have to do that. Did I mention the items are FREE after rebate! And they have made it so easy. You can enter your receipt # on their website and voila! No cutting UPC codes from boxes etc. I already entered mine. The only thing you will end up paying for is the tax on the medication! You can only submit your rebates once a month so I am going to wait until the end of the month so I can get the rebate stuff next week. These items end Saturday. There are other rebates available until the 25th of October. There is a $10 rebate off 3 Huggies Jumbo packs and $5 if you purchase Downy and Tide together.

Here's what I got:


I forgot to mention how nice they are about it! I have done the Walgreen rebates but their workers usually act annoyed! I told the lady I would be sending people over and she thought it was great! I love stores with great customer service. She even helped to make sure I didn't have any double items since you can only get 1 rebate for each item.

No comments: