Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Walgreens

I just got back from a great shopping trip to Walgreens and Albertsons.

Thanks to Jenn who brought this great deal to my attention. With finals next week I have been behind on checking the great deals out there!

Back in the October 12th Red Plum coupon insert (in the Sunday paper) there was a coupon for Reach toothbrushes (Buy one get one Free) and Reach Floss ($1 off). I am glad I am saving those inserts (I write the date they came out and the cover and file them away). It was not a coupon I orginally cut out so I am glad to be organized.

Walgreens has a deal where you buy 2 reach items which are on sale for 2 for $6 and you get a $6 Register Reward which makes them free without any coupons. If you have coupons you your deal is even sweeter. I used my BOGOF (Buy one get one free) coupons on the toothbruses. I spent $3.36 and got a $6 Register Reward back. Only one Register Rewards prints off per transaction so get someone nice to do multiple transactions for you. I did 5! I spent 16.80 on 10 toothbrushes and I have $20 in Register Rewards! That's a profit of $13.20. You can use Register Rewards at Albertsons too.

PS-They were out of floss so I will be going back.

No comments: