Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Even Sweeter Deal on Quaker Items

An employee at Albertsons told my friend about a coupon at Fred Meyer that they will accept at Albies because it is a manufacturers' coupon (not a store coupon). The coupon is in the month long coupon book and copies may be found in front of Quaker Items (yellow coupons). This is where I found mine earlier today. I didn't take them all. I only took what I needed. Please only take what you will realistically use. The coupon is for $3 off 5 participating Quaker products. This makes Captain Crunch cereal only 40 cents (5 for $5 - $3 = 5 for $2, or 40 cents each). I was able to get 50 Quaker items for $20!!! My dad just got the coupon booklet from customer service at the Nampa Fred Meyer (the aisle and front foyer were out). They gave him 5. Good luck!

Popcorn Deal: Buy 1 Orville (I'm not even going to even attempt to spell the last name) popcorn and get another one free, plus two 2 liters of 7-up or A&W soda. They have the coupons at the front. The total for all 4 items is $3.19.

No comments: