Saturday, January 23, 2010

Quaker Sale Coming this Wednesday!!!!

I just read on Fabulessly Frugal that the Quaker Sale at Albertsons will start Wednesday. We usually see a Quaker sale in October and January. I have a couple syrups and oats left but plan to stock up again, especially on granola bars! Shop ebay or here or here to order your coupons! I usually ask my friends if they want coupons too and then split priority shipping. You can probably do first class shipping if you order soon (that is what I just did).

Click here for $1 off Quaker Oats (you usually can print two, but I was only able to print one per computer). I JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE GREENHURST STORE MANAGER STATING THIS COUPON IS NOT VALID. IT IS NOT BEING ACCEPTED.

Info from Fabulessly Frugal:
Purchase the items in increments of 5
There are no limits
You can mix and match

ITEMS THAT ARE $1 {when purchased in increments of 5}
All Cap'n Crunch Varieties {14-16 oz}
Life and Cinnamon Life {14-16 oz}
Oatmeal Squares Cereal {14-16 oz}
Quaker Chewy Granola Bars or Dipps {7.9-8.7 oz}
Quaker Breakfast Cookies
Quaker Instant Oatmeal {I'm 99% positive that this includes ALL varieties}
Quaker Pancake Mix {2 lb select varieties}
Aunt Jemima Pancake Mix {32 oz}

ITEMS THAT ARE $1.40 {when purchased in increments of 5}
Quaker Oats {42 oz}
Aunt Jemima Syrup

Here is what I plan to do:
10 granola bars 10x$1=10
-5 $1 off 2 granola bars coupons
=$5 for 10 boxes (Final price=50 cents a box or only 20 a box with there are doublers-
If they come out with doublers that will take another $3 off but it is still a good deal without it!)

1 comment:

Monica said...

Thanks for the link love! You are Fab!