Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Albertsons Deals 4/14-4/20 UPDATED

Meat Sale:
Chicken Breasts $1.79/lb. Time to stock up! (does not indicate if this is at the butcher block, if so it is great because you can have however many you need for a meal for your family wrapped up for you). APPARENTLY A MISPRINT, this is for bone-in. Bummer!
Chicken Drums, Thighs or Whole Legs, fresh max pack $0.88/lb.
Beef Chuck Cross Rib Roast $1.99/lb.
Beef Loin Petite Sirloin Steak $2.99/lb.
Pork Shoulder Country Style Ribs $1.69/lb.

Doritos Buy 1 at $3.99 get 1 Free,  FP=$1.98 each
Whole Cantaloupe $0.58/lb.
Albertson or Yoplait yogurt $0.50
Dan Active Drinks $2
-$1 off (SS 3/28)=$1 FP
Activia Yogurt $2
-$1 off (SS 3/28)=$1 FP
Minute Maid Orange Juice $2
Dole Fruit Juice Blends $2.49

Saturday only: Free Sunkist 2-liter

2 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

I was at Al's this morning and they said the chicken breast ad was for bone-in chicken breasts and it was a misprint. :( Did have success with the Quaker sale.... bought my $300 gift card and got my $30 free deal, then bought 60 Quaker items with the gift card and paid $35.51 for it all if you include the $30 freebie on the gift card. (I bought a bunch of pancake syrup @ $1.40 in there so I could have got it cheaper if I stuck to $1 only items.) So worth it for our family though! Thanks for all you do. :)

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

What a bummer! I was going to buy a ton too! Thanks for letting me know. I just posted an update.