Friday, April 9, 2010

Free Preschool Seminar Tomorrow

Treasure Valley mom of 3, Joy Anderson, is offering a Free Preschool Seminar tomorrow. There are 1 1/2 hours sessions at 10 am and 2 pm. The seminar will be held at University of Phoenix in Meridian.

At the seminar you'll learn all about the home preschool business, like: how to get licensed, how to run a home-based business, how to pay for start-up costs, how to setup classes to we can make the most money, how to sign up preschoolers, how to teach preschool, etc. Joy has been able to earn a full-time income while staying home with her children. Visit HERE to register, limited seating left! It's Free and will provide a lot of great information.

My mom taught preschool for many years and I always helped her on my school breaks, etc. I even taught with her for a couple years. I am finishing my Bachelors degree (6 classes left!)  but plan to teach preschool rather than elementary because of the hours and ability to do it in my home. I believe that home preschools are best for children's first school experience because of the cozy, nurturing environment. If you are looking for a great preschool in the South Nampa area contact me. I am currently registering for the Fall 2010 school year. HERE is my preschool blog. You can learn about me, the curriculum I am going to use, and more.

As long as I am feeling ok, I will be at Joy's 2 pm seminar. See you there!

No comments: