Monday, June 7, 2010

Distracted

I haven't fallen off the face of the earth, just been super busy taking care of my sweet new baby boy! He had jaundice so we were in the hospital for four days, which has thrown me off a bit. I am going to take today and tomorrow to catch up on everything (sleep being the main thing). I plan on being back up and running Wednesday with the Albertsons deals. I have to add that the wonderful thing about couponing is that I have a stocked pantry. Although I was half-tempted to flee the hospital to use my doublers on Tuesday, there are always more great deals right around the corner!

Here's a little sneak peak of baby Bryce:

See you Wednesday!
XOXO, Kerstin

3 comments:

Becca's Blog said...

He is adorable Kerstin! So glad he is home and hope you are getting lots of rest. :)

Heather said...

Congrats!!!

Miss Kelli said...

What a cutey!!!!