Tuesday, June 15, 2010

lia sophia

I have been a Jewelry Advisor with lia sophia for over 4 years and a Manager for over 3. It has been such a blessing for me and my family (our only source of income since my husband went back to school). It works great for our family because I work a few nights a week and get to stay home with my kiddos. I work when it fits for us (and can take time off when I need to). I wanted to share this opportunity with you because I know so many people are looking for ways to earn money to get by right now.

lia sophia is the leading national jewelry company and there are less than 100 advisors in Idaho. It's a great company, great quality jewelry (with a lifetime replacement guarantee), and lots of fun. You don't need to be a salesperson (I am soooo not) because the jewelry sells itself. Plus, we have amazing deals each month (where customers get their highest priced item 50% off!)

The Starter Kit comes with over $1000 worth of jewelry + a kit bag, table cloth, catalogs, ring sizer, etc. The kit is normally $149 (which is an awesome deal) but until June 27th it's on sale for $124. That's 90% off retail.

With a $600 Starter Show June 28th-July 30th you get $150 Jewelry Certificate to get more jewelry! Plus as the hostess you would have earned at least $120 in Free Jewelry. I only have a few dates left in July so let me know if you are interested ASAP. I am more than happy to answer any questions (without any obligation).

30 Day Trial Plan: Do just 5 shows and see how it goes. With 3 shows and $1500 in sales you get a $200 Jewelry Certificate (and can earn 2 more). Earn 30% commission and get paid weekly. After 30 days, if it isn't working for you, then quit. You will get to keep all the jewelry and will have earned at least $450. After that there are no quotas to fill. Just submit one show (minimum $250 in orders) per quarter to stay active.

You can visit my website HERE.

No comments: