Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

I love June (because of the weather, school being out, and my birthday is in June). Check out all the great offers I have received this month, just for being born:

Free Burger from Red Robin. Sign up HERE.
Free Meal from Tucanos. Sign up HERE. Click on Club Tucanos.
Free Shake from Del Taco. Become a Fan on Facebook HERE.
Free Qdoba Birthday Burrito Treat HERE
Free On the Border Trio or Brownie Sundae HERE
Free Wahooz Fun Zone Pass (Treasure Valley) HERE

Let me know if there are more to add to the list!

2 comments:

AJ said...

hi kerst
up w/ Shan
free admission to Disneyland on your birthday, but don't know if that is just so cal residents
worth a look up
<3
aunt amy

Dan~Kerst~Bree~Bryce~Braden~Briggs~Brooklyn said...

Thanks Aunt Amy! I will look into it. :)