Friday, March 26, 2010

Decorating Deals: Farmhouse Five

I know this isn't a decorating blog, but if you like deals you like deals on everything, not just food right? (I don't think it's just me.) So periodically I will share deals that are worth mentioning. This is one!

I wanted to share with you one of my favorite artists. Therese at Farmhouse Five makes the cutest kids' wall decor ever! She customizes her wall art for no additional fee. You can get a Pottery Barn look for a fraction of the price. I have ordered from her twice when I redid Bree's room and just love her work.
March 26th-29th: Enjoy 15% off your total purchase
Simply type "WeekendSpecial" in check out to redeem 15% OFF your purchase!
 
Hurry ... Sale ends Monday night at Midnight. Visit here website HERE.

Here is what we had in Bree's room in our old house.
We are still using it in the new house but we just painted her new room and will hopefully have it all put together by next week.

No comments: