French Bread Breakfast CasseroleINGREDIENTS:
1 loaf French Bread
8 oz. cream cheese
2 1/2 cups milk
6 Tablespoons butter
1/4 cup syrup
1. Grease a 9x13" baking dish. Cube the french bread into 1/2" cubes. Layer bread cubes and cream cheese cubes.
2. Combine eggs, milk, butter, and syrup. Blend well. Pour over bread in casserole dish and use a spatula to moisten all the bread. Cover with plastic wrap an refrigerate up to 24 hours or bake immediately.
3. Bake uncovered at 325 for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top and center is set. It should not be mushy. Let strand 10 minutes before serving.
4. Drizzle with syrup.
Green Chile Egg PuffINGREDIENTS:
1/2 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 pint cottage cheese (can make it without this)
1 lb. Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
1 lb. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
1/2 cup melted butter
2 small cans diced green chilies (I don't drain them)
1. In a bowl combine eggs, flour, baking powder, and salt. Use mixer to stir ingredients. Add cheeses, butter and chilies.
2. Pour into a 9x13" baking dish.
3. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes or until center is set.