Monday, March 29, 2010

Treat Deals: Golden Spoon

Golden Spoon frozen yogurt is my Favorite. Treat. Ever. It has been for years. Since I got my driver's license it is one of the places I have frequented often. When we moved here over 3 years ago I didn't know there was a Golden Spoon in Boise for a long time. I was more than excited when I found out about it! They have delicious flavors like Peanut Butter, Heath, Mounds, and more. I usually have to get 3 flavors because I can't pick just 1!

They have a great deal on Monday nights too:
2 for 1 on smalls and minis! 6 pm-close
Military 10% off anytime
Seniors 10% off on Tuesdays
Double Stamps on your punchcard on Thursdays! All day
Make sure you get a punch card. Buy 8, get 1 Free! Or Buy 4 on Thursday, get 1 Free!
Boise Templegoers can get a 2 for 1 on small or minis.

Boise location:
7103 W. Overland Rd.
Boise, ID 83709
208-375-5957
Store Hours:
Mon - Thurs 11:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Closed Sundays
Visa/MC Accepted

Visit their website HERE to find one of their other locations. Deals will vary at each location.

No comments: