Monday, March 8, 2010

Rite Aid Deals 3/7-3/13

I wasn't feeling well yesterday so I didn't even look at the Fred Meyer or Rite Aid ads (no sleep for 3 nights, 2 full days of the Empowering Women Conference, 1 Jewelry Show and 1 Date Night about did my prego body in). Anyway, I can stand to look at the computer screen a little better today so here we go:

CoverGirl cosmetics are Buy 1, get 1 Free. You can use a coupon on each item.
Current coupons out:
-Buy 1 Face product, get 1 Face product Free (P&G 2/7)=2 Free Face Products with sale and coupon
-$1 off any CoverGirl Queen Collection (RP 2/14)
-$2.50 off any 2 CoverGirl Products (P&G 2/7)
-$1 off any CoverGirl Product (P&G 2/7 and 3/7)
-$5 off any 2 Simply Ageless Products (P&G 3/7)
I am currently using CoverGirl mascara and really like it.

Colgate Toothpaste Buy 1 get 1 Free. Use 2 $1 off coupons (SS 3/7).

Almay Cosmetics Buy 1 get 1 Free. Use 2 $2 off coupons and submit for $5 Single Check Rebate. Money maker depending on what you buy!

I only posted the Best Deals. Rite Aid is about a 15 minute drive from my house so am basing this off what I would be willing to drive for.

No comments: