Sunday, February 28, 2010

Albertsons Doublers Deals

I am listing on the best Deals with Doublers this week (not including the Just Chill items which I listed in the Scenarios HERE)

Fresh Express Salad $1.47 with in-ad store coupon (good through Tuesday, 3/2)
-$1 coupon from the red Heart Smart booklet (available in store)
Use a doubler
=$0.53 Money Maker (Note: some stores may adjust the value down to $0.47, as long as your total doesn't go below tax my store will give you the whole $1. Buy with other items so that you get that $0.53).
10 boxes of Mac & Cheese @ $0.79 each=$7.90 (on sale until 3/6)
Use 2 $1 off coupons HERE=$5.90
Use 2 doublers -$2
=$3.90
-$0.53 cents from salad excess
=$3.37 for 10 boxes of Mac & Cheese and 1 bag of Salad

The GM promo items have coupons but they say Do Not Double. Some stores go off that and some don't.

Possible Deal on Cheese:
Buy 2 Albertsons Chunk or Shredded Cheese, 2 lbs $3.99 with in-ad store coupon=$7.98
Use $1 off coupon from coupons.com (if it resets on 3/1, or you may have it)=$5.98
Use 2 Doublers -$2
=$3.98 for 4 lbs.

Reminder: This would be a good time to use your Rain Checks while doublers are out (I have some for pasta and Angel Soft TP).

I will be checking for more deals tomorrow when I go shopping.
Let me know if you spot any other doublers deals!

No comments: