Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Meal Deals: Swiss Chicken

I've got another easy peasy recipe for you. This one is from my mom's cousin Sue again. You can see her blog HERE. Seriously though, this takes like 5 minutes (or less) to prepare. My favorite kind of cooking: fast, easy, and yummy!
4 to 6 chicken boneless skinless chicken breasts (not pictured)
Swiss cheese, sliced (or shredded)
1 can cream of chicken soup
¼ cup milk
2 cups bread crumbs or croutons (whatever floats your boat, or whatever you have!)
1/3 cup butter, melted (no I did not use the whole cube in the pic.)
 
Place the chicken in a 9x13" casserole dish. Top with cheese. (I don't like raw meat pics.)
 
Mix the cream of chicken soup and milk.  

The milk thins it out like you see here:

Spoon soup mixture over chicken and cheese.
   
Sprinkle bread crumbs over the top of the chicken and top with melted butter.

Bake at 350 for 1 hour (I used chicken tenders and it was ready in about 40 minutes).
We like to eat it with rice. Enjoy!

1 comment:

21st Century Homemaker said...

This looks yummy too can;t wait to try it!