Monday, February 22, 2010

THE Binder

**My Beloved Binder, complete with zipper and pouches**
I have ideas of how to organize your coupons HERE but I thought I would show THE Binder. I recently upgraded to this binder with a zipper and I love it! It was about $8 at Wal-Mart and worth every penny.

Here are some inside shots:

(Love the see-thru pouches so I remember that I have rain checks!)


Another pouch for my catalinas and register rewards (and my $2 coupon for completing a survey)


My dividers (also from Wal-Mart). They are plastic so they are extra sturdy.
You can just write your categories on the top.


My Refrigerated Items Section.
These are baseball card pockets and work great. Sometimes I have to fold the coupon but I still can see what I have and they don't fall out. Available at Wal-Mart in the front by baseball cards.

The accordion file on the side. This is where I keep my copy of the store ad, Walgreens monthly coupon book, a small pair of scissors, and misc. items.

Note to self: Do not get distracted with your 4 year old (on top of pregnancy brain) and leave your binder in the cart in Walgreens parking lot. (Oh yes I did. Luckily I realized it before I got home and it was still there. Seriously though, I would have cried if I lost it.)

For a list of the categories I have visit HERE.

No comments: