Friday, February 19, 2010

Family Night Treat

We've got a bit of the sickies are our house. I meant to post a Date Night idea yesterday but I think I will give an idea for a Family Night since that is what we are having tonight (watching the Olympics---go USA!). Have you ever had a pizookie? It's a Pizza Cookie!

{This isn't one I made. It's a BJs photo.}

I first had one at BJ's restaurant back in CA. Let's just say it was divine. A friend of mine then made them for us when we would get together for game night. It was always a hit.

Basically, just take any kind of cookie dough (even store bought) and bake it in a cake pan or small individual oven-safe round dishes. Just add ice cream on top while it's hot and dig in. We'll have to make this one next week when little one is feeling better. Yummy!

No comments: