Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update on the Albertsons GM Promo

I haven't been able to get to Albertsons until today to check on how the $7 catalina is working. I have heard that the catalina was printing whether you used coupons or not (as long as you have $20 worth of participating products) but verified it today.

I purchased 8 Nature Valley Granola Nut Clusters at $2.50 each=$20
I used 8 $1.60 off coupons (you can use a $1 off printable--5 links are on my original post HERE)=$7.20

Your total with 8 $1 off coupons would be $12 OOP, minus $7 from the catalina=$5 FP or 62.5 cents each (I haven't printed these yet, if they don't say Do Not Double then you could get them for $4 OOP and get a $7 catalina for a profit of $3--anyone printed this one?)
(Then I used my $1 catalinas from buying Prego) and paid $1.40 OOP

I did get a $7 catalina. I only did one transaction because doublers come out tomorrow!

I will have Doublers Deals posted for you tomorrow. 

To read the original weekly Albertsons post go HERE.

No comments: