Thursday, February 25, 2010

My Walgreens Deals




I had a bunch of $4 RRs that were expiring soon (from the Fusion and Venus razor deal). This month the hubs' favorite hair product, Got2B, is buy 1 get 1 free (so 2 for $5.99). Some had a smaller sample attached! I ended up buying a lot, 12 to be exact. I had $36 in RR so I purchased 6 and got 6 free. I got 5 packs of seeds for $1 (with in ad coupon). The Excedrin was free with my coupon (I posted about HERE) but you can print two HERE (money maker alert! Get a $2 RR! You make $1.50!)

My total was about $1! I got $81.83 worth of items! I only had to do 1 transaction. Plus, I got a $2 RR from the Excedrin! If you like this hair product brand they are still on sale until the 28th. Don't forget to check your RR expiration dates! The other items are on sale through Saturday.

No comments: